15 July 2007

The Blog Lives!

Well, you know, when you are Type B, sometimes you just aren't motivated to blog. Summer has been in full swing and I've taken a bit of a hiatus. But I am still here and will be more regular in the future. Among the newest developments:
  • S and I got to see an old friend from college when he visited DC for a couple of days.
  • Bear Grylls is back with all new episodes.
  • I travelled to Philadelphia, which always manages to surprise me with its charm. Yes, I said that. Try the Caribou Cafe if you're in town.
  • A trip to the lake-- Deep Creek Lake in MD-- is in the works.
  • My parents are visiting.
  • Trips to Cincinnati and Puerto Rico are coming up.
  • S has a bumper crop of squash blossoms and has learned to make incredible aps out of them.
  • and I have settled into my new job after about six months there.
PS- A friend and I my be running in the LA marathon next year. My first!

1 comment:

Melissa C Morris said...

it's the dog days of summer, so lazing about is totally allowed.

exciting news about the marathon... i've decided to train for a triathlon next summer (also my first). good luck if you decide to do it!