03 December 2007

M.I.A.

No, I haven't gone totally Col. Kurtz, but I have been on the road a lot lately. During the Thanksgiving holiday, S and I vacationed in Puerto Rico with her family and had a wonderful time on the beach and eating Lechon- Puerto Rican roast pork- in the back yard.

From there, I went to San Diego for business. It is a beautiful town and looks like it could be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, it was all work for me on this short trip. I was very happy to be back home with S and the kitties. Next weekend its back to the west coast for a family wedding in Newport Beach. I hope I have more time to enjoy the good weather this trip!

Soon it will be back to cocktail testings!


S and me near El Moro, San Juan, PR









A view of the sea from El Moro









Matt, very happy, eating pork with crispy skin!












Pork in many forms! Bebbo's, San Juan, PR

No comments: